Your eyes are integral to one of your most treasured and important senses, and TrueVision Eye Care is committed to doing everything to provide the best possible eye care. When you need an eye doctor in Morrisville NC, who will not only take care of your eye health, but educate you on what’s going on with your eyes and how you can improve them, Dr. Alecia Barnes and the rest of our trained staff are here for you!
How We Take Care of You and Your Eyes
Before giving us the privilege of taking care of you and your eyes, you might be interested in learning more about our business philosophy and approach to eye health. Some of the most important components of our business approach include:
- Remaining current on the latest and most trusted vision technology and procedures
- Offering the best designer eyeglasses from such brands as Kate Spade, Ray Ban and Kaenon
- Giving advice on how our patients and site visitors can improve the health of their eyes
- Providing services that most other eye care centers do not, including sports vision training, Ortho-K and emergency eye care
- Doing everything we can to make our services are affordable for all our patients
Dr. Alecia Barnes
Just like we prefer to get to know our patients before treating them, we like for our patients to know more about the individual who will treat them. Dr. Barnes received her undergraduate degree from North Carolina State University and her Doctorate of Optometry from Southern College of Optometry. After practicing optometry for 16 years, she decided to start her own practice, one that is more focused on the patients.
Book an Appointment Online
Whenever you’re ready, fill out an online form to schedule your next eye exam. You’re also more than welcome to give us a call at 919-472-4070.